With the recent Covid-19 (Corona Virus) pandemic, we will be doing the following to abide by the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) recommendation of practicing social distancing. We highly encourage you to follow those same protocols of washing your hands, practicing social distancing, and staying home especially if you are feeling ill.
We are implementing the following measures for the safety of both our staff and our customers:
- We disinfect the counters and doorknobs a few times per day
- We completely disinfect the office at the end of each day
- Our technicians wear gloves during their work
- Vehicles will have to be dropped off while repairs are being performed (no waiting in office during repairs)
- We do not offer shuttle service at this time
- We practice social distancing at all times
Our business is open to serve you!
- If you need anything, please call our office at 916-782-4753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to coming to our shop.
In addition to the above information, please take a moment to visit the CDC’s website. It is a very comprehensive website that includes the latest recommendations, travel restrictions, cases by nation and state, etc. Please visit Here for more information.